Top 2 Tuesday
Top 2 Healthy Recipes and Snack ideas
1. Lavish Dark Chocolate Oatmeal by Better Oats- this is my go-to late night snack if I'm really hungry and craving sweets!
2. Sneaky PB Banana Smoothie
Ingredients:1 cup Almond Milk2 tbsp natural peanut butter1 medium sized banana1 large handful of raw baby spinach1 scoop whey protein powder
Blend until smooth and enjoy! You won't even taste or see the spinach!
That smoothie sounds so yummy, I have to try that!
ReplyDeleteYummy picks!!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Top 2 Tuesday!
Please be sure to stop by my blog :)
If you decide to follow, leave a comment to let me know, I always follow back.
Love, Mommy Kerin
http://hergoodintentions.blogspot.com
That smoothie sounds kind of like the one I posted about today!
ReplyDeletemmm another smoothie recipe
ReplyDeleteYAY
can't wait to try
CUTE BLOG
xoxo
bB
www.itsybitsybrianna.blogspot.com
i love spinach smoothies! i use macademia nut butter and it is amazing!
ReplyDelete