So a few weeks, I found this great bag, or so I thought! And while I do love it, it just doesn't fit my needs. I need something bigger, I love a big tote bag! This purse has so many compartments and pockets, it's wonderful! But just not big enough.
Above is the bag I bought, the Nine West Jenna Shopper, in the color below, called geranium.
Unfortunately, I will have to part with this beautiful spring colored bag and gift it to someone that could use it! But now I am on a quest, a mission! To find a big, stylish tote, no dark colors, preferably white or at least a bright spring/summer color. I rarely buy a new purse, and I will carry the one I find for at least 5 or 6 months before I'm ready for a new one. So I ask that you partake in my mission. Help me find the purse of my dreams! Leave the link of a purse you think I might like, or a link to where you find great deals on great handbags! I'm excited and can't wait to see what you pick out for me!
Ok, so I am always up for a shopping challenge!! Ok, so I couldn't pick just one. So I have my top 3 and a wildcard. I tried to stay under $100.00 (There were some really nice bags,..but talk about $$!)
ReplyDelete1.) This bag is a bit casual, but it's cute! It's a bit on the pricey side as well. Yellow is so "in" this year.
http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=456476&CategoryID=46028
2.) This bag is more dressy, yet can be used with any outfit really. Also a bit on the price side. But adorable!?
http://www.dillards.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=301&langId=-1&storeId=301&productId=502195778&N=1631688+2011396&searchUrl=%2Fendeca%2FEndecaStartServlet%3FN%3D1631688%2B2011396&R=03206057
3.) This bag will go with anything. It comes in a bunch of colors as well! I have a bag similar to this one and I love it!
http://www.dsw.com/dsw_shoes/catalog/product.jsp?index=50&sort=&category=&prodId=200968&brand=400024
4.) This is the wildcard. Not sure if it's your "style" but I loved it and thought I'd share! I'm tempted to snag one of these for myself! :)
http://www.baghaus.com/product/Big-Buddha-Mia-Bag/show-all-handbags#
Target has a really cute white one on the end aisle that Mom and I looked at...and it was cheap. If you carry it that long though I say go COACH! ha!
ReplyDeleteI am loving all these! Thanks guys! So hard to decide!
ReplyDeleteAnd Megan, of course I would love a Coach! That was an easy answer!